Welcome to Heritage Care Epping Gardens
Epping Gardens is the most recent addition to Heritage Care’s portfolio of homes, is strategically located to provide care and services in one of the state’s most dominant growth corridors with a projected population expected to increase by 52% in the next decade.
The facility is easily accessible via major road networks, and is directly opposite the Epping Medical Centre, which is a custom built medical centre housing a vast range of medical, health and wellness services and specialists. The Epping Medical Centre also has future plans to develop a Day Procedure Centre. The Northern Hospital, being the major hospital in Melbourne’s North is less than 1 km away and the Mantra Hotel is planned for development in an adjoining allotment.
Epping Gardens offers state-of-the-art aged care services to the local community. Providing a range of options and benefit-geared solutions for all stages of ageing, offering a coordinated design, one that is tailored to individual needs and connects with the local community.
Through a cleverly, custom designed home, supportive staff and an engaging program, Epping Gardens will deliver a caring and supportive environment that promotes supported independence where appropriate, aiming to keep consumers physically and mentally active, eating well, staying socially connected and having access to a high standard of clinical care.
Contact Epping Gardens
25 Willandra Drive
Epping, Vic, 3076
P: 03 9132 9430
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
At Epping Gardens, we offer a range of services and facilities including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for consumers
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- A four-week seasonal menu that is constantly reviewed by our dietician, offering residents a choice from nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily laundry and cleaning services
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- Newspaper and/or magazine subscriptions to be delivered to resident rooms
- Pay TV subscription in consumers’ rooms
- Hairdressing salon available for beautician treatments & massages when sought
- Spacious, natural light-filled lounges including comfortable furniture, heating & cooling, fire places, large screen televisions with Foxtel
- Our own library containing hundreds of books with a separate area for reading & quiet time
- A café for family and residents to spend time together
- A fully equipped picture theatre complemented with contemporary seating & a surround sound system
- External barbeque areas supported enhanced by beautiful garden views
- A private function room for families and residents to celebrate special occasions, where catering can be ordered from the kitchen
The fee arrangements for Aged Care homes changed on the 1st July 2014. A summary of the types of fees you may be charged can be found at Aged Care changes from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Water Gardens:
- Minimum RAD $450,000
- Maximum RAD $650,000
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Book a Tour
for Epping Gardens
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule a time to conduct a tour