Welcome to Heritage Botany
Heritage Botany is conveniently located 11 kilometres South-East of Sydney’s central business district in the Bayside Council region. Heritage Botany offers high quality permanent and respite care offering 112-beds comprising of single and shared rooms with shared bathrooms. For the comfort of all our consumers, each room is equipped with ceiling fans, double wardrobes, heating, nurse call bells and nearby central cooling. Should there be a need, floor censor mats are available to be placed in each room.
Committed to providing the highest quality of care, overseeing the home is a professional team of experienced, dedicated and well-trained nursing and care staff that are attentive to your individual and changing needs whilst additionally, are available 24-hours a day.
Striving to providing a safe, comfortable and friendly environment, Heritage Botany features large lounge-dining spaces for all to enjoy, sizeable open activity rooms, comfortable furnishings with wide-screen televisions in common spaces, and an outdoor courtyard with colourful garden for those nice days outside.
A wide-range of activities are offered at Heritage Botany with a diverse lifestyle and leisure program run throughout the week. Our dedicated Lifestyle team ensure they take the time to get to know you personally, taking all interests into account when planning a monthly rotating activities calendar.
We invite you to come and be a part of our close-knit community at Heritage Botany.
Freddie Dela Cruz
Contact Heritage Botany
31Edgehill Avenue Botany, NSW, 2019
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
At Heritage Botany, we offer a range of services and facilities including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for consumers
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- External barbeque areas supported enhanced by beautiful garden views
The fee arrangements for Aged Care homes changed on the 1st July 2014. A summary of the types of fees you may be charged can be found at Aged Care changes from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Botany:
- Single Room + Shared Bathroom – $429,000 RAD
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $399,000 RAD
- 3-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $375,000 RAD
- 4-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $349,000 RAD
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
No mandatory service fees apply
Book a Tour
for Heritage Botany
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule a time to conduct a tour