Welcome to Heritage Care Heritage Gardens
At Heritage Gardens, our consumers’ wellbeing is paramount and we’re focused on high quality service delivery in permanent care, specialised care and respite care.
We offer a range of services and facilities for our consumers including the theatre, café, library, courtyards, hairdressing salon, lounges and private function room.
Nestled near the Heathmont Golf Course in Bayswater North, Heritage Gardens offers a luxurious aged care experience that delivers a safe and homely environment for our consumers. With close proximity to Bayswater, Wantirna, Boronia, Ringwood and Croydon, Heritage Gardens is easily accessible for families in this region.
Heritage Gardens offers three room types, including the Standard, Deluxe and Premium rooms. Each room has a modern, spacious design and the scenic ambience of Heritage Gardens promises to deliver an indulgent and leisurely experience.
Contact Heritage Gardens
325-329 Canterbury Road
Bayswater North, Vic, 3153
p. 03 9722 5800
f: 03 9738 0667
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
At Heritage Gardens, we offer a range of services and facilities including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for consumers
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- A four-week seasonal menu that is constantly reviewed by our dietician, offering residents a choice from nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily laundry and cleaning services
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- Newspaper and/or magazine subscriptions to be delivered to consumers rooms
- Pay TV subscription in consumers’ rooms
- Hairdressing salon available for beautician treatments & massages when sought
- Spacious, natural light-filled lounges including comfortable furniture, heating & cooling, fire places, large screen televisions with Foxtel, music & an aquarium
- Our own library containing hundreds of books with a separate area for reading & quiet time
- A café for family and consumers to spend time together
- A fully equipped picture theatre complemented with contemporary seating & a surround sound system
- External barbeque areas supported enhanced by beautiful garden views
- A private function room for families and consumers to celebrate special occasions, where catering can be ordered from the kitchen
The fee arrangements for Aged Care homes changed on the 1st July 2014. A summary of the types of fees you may be charged can be found at Aged Care changes from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Gardens:
- Minimum RAD $450,000
- Maximum RAD $750,000
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Book a Tour
for Heritage Gardens
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule a time to conduct a tour