Welcome to Heritage Illawong
Heritage Illawong is nestled in the quiet, peaceful and leafy Sydney suburb of Illawong, located closely to the well-known George and Woronora Rivers.
Heritage Illawong provides quality permanent and respite care with the addition of a Dementia Secure Unit. We offer 75-beds that consist of spacious single and shared rooms with shared bathrooms. Rooms are equipped with double wardrobes. To ensure the safety of our high-care consumers, all rooms have been fitted with call bells.
Committed to providing the highest quality of care, overseeing the home is a professional team of experienced, dedicated and well-trained nursing and care staff that are attentive to your individual and changing needs whilst additionally, are available 24-hours a day.
Striving to providing a safe, comfortable and friendly environment, Heritage Illawong features a large dining space, multiple lounge areas for all to enjoy, a serene outdoor courtyard with leafy garden, visiting rooms, a men’s shed, comfortable furnishings and all a wonderfully close distance to local amenities.
We invite you to come and be a part of our close-knit community at Heritage Illawong.
Contact Heritage Illawong
351 Fowler Road
Illawong, NSW, 2234
p: (02) 9543 7333
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
At Heritage Illawong, we offer a range of services and facilities including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for consumers
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- External barbeque areas supported enhanced by beautiful garden views
The fee arrangements for Aged Care homes changed on the 1st July 2014. A summary of the types of fees you may be charged can be found at Aged Care changes from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Illawong:
- Single Room + Shared Bathroom – $450,000 / DAP Equivalent = $73.48 per day (Based on 5.96% MPIR)
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $410,000 RAD / DAP Equivalent = $66.95 per day (Based on 5.96% MPIR)
- 3-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $365,000 RAD / DAP Equivalent = $59.60 per day (Based on 5.96% MPIR)
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
No mandatory service fees apply
Book a Tour
for Heritage Illawong
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule a time to conduct a tour