Welcome to Heritage Pennant Hills
Heritage Pennant Hills is located in Sydney’s Metropolitan North West suburbs, 20 kilometres from the CBD in the local government area of Hornsby Shire. Pennant Hills is conveniently located only a short walk to Pennant hills train station.
A boutique residence, Pennant Hills provides 41-beds consisting of single rooms and shared rooms with shared bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, double wardrobes and televisions. To ensure safety of our high care consumers, all rooms have nurse call bells fitted and if required, floor censor mats available.
Committed to providing the highest quality of care, overseeing the home is a professional team of experienced, dedicated and well-trained nursing and care staff that are attentive to your individual and changing needs. Due to local demographics we additionally ensure that Chinese speaking staff are available 24/7.
Pennant Hills ensures meeting local and cultural cuisine needs and preferences through the offering of a seasonal rotational menu. All meals are prepared with fresh ingredients on-site daily by our Chef.
Striving to providing a safe, comfortable and friendly environment, Pennant Hills features large lounge-dining spaces for all to enjoy, comfortable furnishings with wide-screen televisions in common spaces and an outdoor courtyard with garden for those nice days outside.
A wide-range of activities are offered at Pennant Hills with a diverse lifestyle and leisure program run throughout the week. Our dedicated Lifestyle team ensure they take the time to get to know you personally, taking all interests into account when planning a monthly rotating activities calendar.
We invite you to come and be a part of our close-knit community at Heritage Pennant Hills.
- Cultural activities
- Happy hours
- Music Therapy, Karaoke
- Cantonese opera
- Yum Cha
Contact Heritage Pennant Hills
2A The Crescent, Pennant Hills, NSW, 2120
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
At Heritage Pennant Hills, we offer a range of services and facilities including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for consumers
- The menu is supervised and reviewed by a professional, accredited dietician. Our healthy, tasty Chinese/western cuisine are cooked in-house.
- Chinese channel TV
- Daily laundry and cleaning services
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- Newspaper and/or magazine subscriptions to be delivered to consumers rooms
- External barbeque areas supported enhanced by beautiful garden views
The fee arrangements for Aged Care homes changed on the 1st July 2014. A summary of the types of fees you may be charged can be found at Aged Care changes from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Pennant Hills:
- Single Room + Private En-suite – $400,000 RAD
- Single Room + Shared Bathroom – $280,000 RAD
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared En-suite – $250,000 RAD
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $250,000 RAD
No mandatory service fees apply
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Book a Tour
for Heritage Pennant Hills
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule a time to conduct a tour