Welcome to Heritage Queanbeyan
Heritage Queanbeyan is located in the peaceful suburban surrounds in the NSW south-eastern town of Queanbeyan. Providing quality permanent and respite care offering 140-beds that consist of single and shared rooms with shared bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning or portable coolers, and single wardrobes. To ensure the safety of our high-care consumers, rooms have call bells fitted.
Promising exceptional quality of care, overseeing the home is a professional team of experienced, dedicated and well-trained nursing and care staff that are attentive to your individual and changing needs whilst additionally, are available 24-hours a day.
Committed to providing a safe, comfortable and friendly environment, Heritage Queanbeyan features large lounge-dining spaces for all to enjoy, comfortable furnishings, an outdoor garden and all wonderfully close distance to local amenities.
A wide-range of activities are offered at Heritage Queanbeyan with a diverse lifestyle and leisure program run throughout the week. Our dedicated Lifestyle team ensure they take the time to get to know you personally, taking all interests into account when planning a monthly rotating activities calendar.
We invite you to come and be a part of our close-knit community at Heritage Queanbeyan.
Contact Heritage Queanbeyan
7 Campbell Street, Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
At Heritage Queanbeyan, we offer a range of services and facilities including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for consumers
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- External barbeque areas enhanced by beautiful garden views
The fee arrangements for Aged Care homes changed on the 1st July 2014. A summary of the types of fees you may be charged can be found at Aged Care changes from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Queanbeyan:
- Single Room + Private En-suite – $450,000
- Single Room + Shared Bathroom – $440,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Private En-suite – $410,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $400,000
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
No mandatory service fees apply
BOOK A TOUR
for Heritage Queanbeyan
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule a time to conduct a tour