Welcome to Heritage Summer Hill
Heritage Summer Hill is a 35 Bed Approved High Care Nursing Home. Conveniently located just 10km west of the CBD it offers the convenience of being easily accessible for visiting family members in a quiet leafy street.
Our professional team of experienced staff ensure each consumers specialised needs are met. Services include 24-hour nursing care and allied health services, cultural & spiritual activities room and various other luxurious features.
Consisting of 35 places in single and shared rooms with shared en-suites, each room is equiped with airconditioning and built-in wardrobes. For the safety of High Care consumers, all rooms feature bed sensors, floor sensors and nurse call bells.
Our clients are served quality meals ensuring dietary requirements are met accordind to individual needs.
The facility has a secure fenced garden area specifically designed for people with dementia and generally attached to the secure dementia unit.
- Cultural and Spiritual activities
- Daily Activities
- Happy hours
- Music Therapy
- Reading/Book Club
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for consumers
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- A four-week seasonal menu that is constantly reviewed by our dietician, offering residents a choice from nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily laundry and cleaning services
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- Newspaper and/or magazine subscriptions to be delivered to consumers rooms
- Pay TV subscription in consumers’ rooms
- Our own library
- External barbeque areas supported enhanced by beautiful garden views
- A private function room for families and consumers to celebrate special occasions, where catering can be ordered from the kitchen
The fee arrangements for Aged Care homes changed on the 1st July 2014. A summary of the types of fees you may be charged can be found at Aged Care changes from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Book a Tour
for Heritage Summer Hill
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule a time to conduct a tour