Welcome to Heritage Summer Hill
Heritage Summer Hill is perched on a quiet leafy street, conveniently located just 10km west of the CBD, offering easy and conveniently located access for visiting family and friends.
A boutique residence, Summer Hill provides 35-beds that consist of single and shared rooms with shared bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning and double wardrobes. To ensure the safety of our high-care consumers, rooms have call bells fitted and floor censor mats available.
Striving to provide the highest quality of care, overseeing the home is a professional team of experienced, dedicated and well-trained nursing and care staff that are attentive to your individual and changing needs whilst additionally, are available 24-hours a day.
Committed to providing a safe, comfortable and friendly environment, Summer Hill features a large lounge-dining space for all to enjoy, an outdoor courtyard, an internal courtyard and all wonderfully close and within walking distance of local amenities, café’s, shops and more.
A wide-range of activities are offered at Sumer Hill with a diverse lifestyle and leisure program run throughout the week. Our dedicated Lifestyle team ensure they take the time to get to know you personally, taking all interests into account when planning a monthly rotating activities calendar.
We invite you to come and be a part of our close-knit community at Heritage Summer Hill.
- Cultural and Spiritual activities
- Daily Activities
- Happy hours
- Music Therapy
- Reading/Book Club
Contact Heritage Summer Hill
102 Prospect Road, Summer Hill, NSW, 2130
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for consumers
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- A four-week seasonal menu that is constantly reviewed by our dietician, offering residents a choice from nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily laundry and cleaning services
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- Newspaper and/or magazine subscriptions to be delivered to consumers rooms
- Pay TV subscription in consumers’ rooms
- Our own library
- External barbeque areas enhanced by beautiful garden views
- A private function room for families and consumers to celebrate special occasions, where catering can be ordered from the kitchen
The fee arrangements for Aged Care homes changed on the 1st July 2014. A summary of the types of fees you may be charged can be found at Aged Care changes from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Pennant Hills:
- Single Room + Shared Bathroom – $300,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $250,000
- 3 Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $200,000
No mandatory service fees apply
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
BOOK A TOUR
for Heritage Summer Hill
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule a time to conduct a tour