Welcome to Heritage Care Water Gardens
Conveniently located next to Water Gardens Shopping Centre in Sydenham, our home offers consumers an exceptional living environment. With close proximity to Keilor, St Albans, Sunshine, Strathmore and Essendon, Water Gardens is centrally located for families in this region.
Our professional team of experienced staff ensure each consumers specialised needs are met. Services include 24-hour nursing care and allied health services, the theatre, library, café, a private function room and various other luxurious features. The stylish and colourful design of the Water Gardens home creates a vibrant and uplifting atmosphere for our consumers.
Water Gardens is a community-focused aged care home, offering a unique ‘Lifestyle Program’ consisting of exciting activities focused on health and wellbeing and a sense of community. Furthermore, the ‘Lifestyle Program’ includes entertainers, one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings and more. To enrich the communal environment, we offer home style cooking and baking with a four-week seasonal menu.
At our Water Gardens home, we provide permanent care, specialised care and respite care.
Contact Water Gardens
352 Sydenham Road, Sydenham, Vic, 3037
f. (03) 8358 1301
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
At Water Gardens, we offer a range of services and activities to ensure our consumers have the best stay possible, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, high-quality nursing care for consumers
- Assistance to consumers to build up maximum independence
- consumers own choice of visiting doctors
- Specialised care and allied health services
- Integrated family participation in consumers care planning
- Music, crafts and interest groups
- Exercise classes and regular outings
- Hairdressing services at our salon
- A café for family and consumers to spend time together
- Common lounges with TV and Foxtel
- A library for consumers to enjoy reading and quiet time
- A movie theatre with projector screen
- Barbeque areas surrounded by luscious greenery
- A private function room for families and consumers to celebrate special occasions, where catering can be ordered from the kitchen
The fee arrangements for Aged Care homes changed on the 1st July 2014. A summary of the types of fees that you may be charged can be found at Aged Care changes from 1st July 2014.
If your income and assets are over a certain amount you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise, the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centre link of visit these websites:
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Water Gardens:
- Minimum RAD $450,000
- Maximum RAD $550,000
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Book a Tour
for Water Gardens
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you to schedule a time to conduct a tour