About the Job
About the Role
We are looking for a Night Shift Registered Nurse who will contribute to the implementation of effective clinical governance systems for safe and quality consumer-centred care supports the residents physical, spiritual, social and cultural needs and which enables residents to maintain their own wellbeing and independence for as long as possible.
We are an innovative and rapidly growing organisation in the aged care sector and believe that to create the best, you require the best people. We are focused on meeting our resident's needs by embodying our core behaviours.?
We are searching for an individual with exceptional communication skills, who relishes working and achieving in a high paced, ever changing environment. You will need to possess a desire to add value and in doing so make a contribution to the wider community.
- Registered Nurse with current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in Residential Aged Care
- Current NDIS Workers Screening Check
- Current Covid-19 Vaccinations Highly desirable
- Experience in the re-accreditation process and related assessment visits through the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission (ACQSC)
- Broad knowledge of the Aged Care Industry, Aged Care Act, 1997 and subordinate principles
- Strong knowledge of Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) Excellent computer literacy and competency in electronic care systems
- Experience in accessing Joanna Briggs "best practice" portal with demonstrable understanding of contemporary nursing practice
- Experience in Key Performance Indicators and an unambiguous understanding of clinical governance and accountability
- Ability to manage a team to achieve high performance
Why Heritage Care?
- Staff awards and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing professional development
- A positive and supportive workplace culture
- Employee Assistance Program
Heritage Care was established in 2002 as a provider of residential aged care services of the highest quality.
Integral to the group's philosophy is that our personnel aspire to be the best at what we do, to the benefit of our residents and representatives where quality care is paramount.
Working as part of team of empathetic and caring professionals, you will make a positive impact on the life of our residents with your compassionate, supportive approach that empowers our residents' choices and independence
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a difference in the wider community and making a positive difference in people's lives, we would love to hear from you.
To work at Heritage Care, you will be required to supply proof of work rights, National Disability Worker Screening Check, Evidence of Covid-19 and Flu Vaccinations.
Location – Heritage Northcote – 14-24 Pearl Street, NORTHCOTE VIC 3070
Job Type – Permanent Part Time
Job Position – Nurses
Salary – 30 – 45
Position Close Date – 25/06/2022
Name – Ailiene Faccin
Phone – 0448 131 968
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org