About the Job
About the Role
We are looking for a Personal Care Worker to supports the residents physical, spiritual, social and cultural needs and which enables residents to maintain their own wellbeing and independence for as long as possible.
We are an innovative and rapidly growing organisation in the aged care sector and believe that to create the best, you require the best people. We are focused on meeting our resident's needs by embodying our core behaviours.
You will report to the Registered Nurse and/or Director of Nursing of the Home and be a key member of the team.
We are searching for an individual with exceptional communication skills, who relishes working and achieving in a high paced, ever changing environment. You will need to possess a desire to add value and in doing so make a contribution to the wider community.
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or similar
- Excellent assessment and documentation skills
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Caring attitude with a strong focus on customer service
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
- Computer literacy is essential as documentation is electronic (eCase knowledge desirable)
- Ability to provide 2 professional references
- Be willing to undergo a pre-employment health screening
- Have valid working rights
- NDIS Workers Screening Check
Why Heritage Care?
- Staff awards and recognition program
- A competitive salary
- Ongoing professional development
- A positive and supportive workplace culture
- Employee Assistance Program
Heritage Care was established in 2002 as a provider of residential aged care services of the highest quality.
Integral to the group's philosophy is that our personnel aspire to be the best at what we do, to the benefit of our residents and representatives where quality care is paramount.
Working as part of team of empathetic and caring professionals, you will make a positive impact on the life of our residents with your compassionate, supportive approach that empowers our residents' choices and independence
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a difference in the wider community and making a positive difference in people's lives, we would love to hear from you.
To work at Heritage Care, you will be required to supply proof of work rights, National Disability Worker Screening Check, Evidence of Covid-19 and Flu Vaccinations.
Location – Heritage Northcote – 14-24 Pearl Street, NORTHCOTE VIC 3070
Job Type – Permanent Part Time
Job Position – Care Staff
Salary – 23 – 24
Position Close Date – 26/07/2022
Name – Ailiene Faccin
Phone – 0448 131 968
Email – email@example.com