About the Job
Heritage Care was established in 2002 as a provider of residential aged care services of the highest quality. Integral to the organisations philosophy is that our personnel aspire to be the best at what we do, to the benefit of our residents.
The Services Manager's (SM) mission is to maximise Heritage Care residential occupancy through:
- Work collaboratively with Client Services Managers on residential contracts, admissions, referrals, tours, and database management.
- Communication and continuity of services with residents and families
- Managing opportunity for improvement reporting.
- Managing incidents/risk/hazards identified
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH HERITAGE CARE
- Supportive & progressive aged care provider
- Collaborative company culture
- Exceptional Model of Care
- Comprehensive salary packages
- Community Environment
- Exceptional Model of Care in place
The successful candidate will bring:
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Aged care Supervisory/Management experience
- Understanding of Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Manage time efficiently
- Excellent customer service delivery
- Health Services/Community based qualification
- IT Proficiency (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to build and grow relationships
Must have a Current NDIS Workers Screening check, COVID-19 and Influenza Vaccination.
Apply using the "apply" button on the top of this page but if you would like a pre-application chat then call or email – Rubie Kluckow, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0413404435
Location – Heritage Water Gardens – 352 Sydenham Rd, Sydenham VIC 3037
Job Type – Full Time
Job Position – Support
Salary – 75000 – 90000
Position Close Date – 05/09/2022
Name – Rubie Kluckow – HR Coordinator
Phone – 0413 404 435
Email – email@example.com