Aged Care in Epping
Welcome to Epping Gardens
Epping Gardens offers state-of-the-art aged care in Melbourne. Providing a range of options and benefit-geared solutions for all stages of ageing, offering a coordinated design, one that is tailored to individual needs and connects with the local community. Through custom-designed homes, professional aged care providers and engaging programs, Epping Gardens will deliver a caring and supportive environment that promotes supported independence where appropriate. Aiming to keep guests physically and mentally active, eating well, staying connected and having access to a high standard of clinical care is imperative and at the forefront of our objective.
Epping Gardens is the most recent addition to Heritage Care’s portfolio of homestyle aged care. Epping Gardens is strategically located to provide care and services in one of the state’s most dominant growth corridors, with a projected population expected to increase by 52% in the next decade.
The Northern Hospital, being the predominant hospital in Melbourne’s North, is less than 1 km away. The facility is easily accessible via major road networks. It is directly opposite the Epping Medical Centre, a custom-built medical centre housing a vast range of medical, health and wellness services and specialists. The Epping Medical Centre also has plans to develop a Day Procedure Centre that will help reinforce the quality of aged care in Victoria but specifically in Epping.
Contact Epping Gardens
25 Willandra Drive, Epping, Vic, 3076
Client Service Manager
m. 0460 432 049
Services and Facilities
At Epping Gardens, we offer a range of services and facilities, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for consumers
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- A four-week seasonal menu that is constantly reviewed by our dietician, offering residents a choice from nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily laundry and cleaning services
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups.
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- Newspaper and/or magazine subscriptions to be delivered to resident rooms
- Pay-TV subscription in consumers’ rooms
- Hairdressing salon available for beautician treatments & massages when sought
- Spacious, natural light-filled lounges including comfortable furniture, heating & cooling, fireplaces, large screen televisions with Foxtel
- Our own library containing hundreds of books with a separate area for reading & quiet time
- A café for family and residents to spend time together
- A fully equipped picture theatre complemented with contemporary seating & a surround sound system
- External barbeque areas enhanced by beautiful garden views
- A private function room for families and residents to celebrate special occasions, where catering can be ordered from the kitchen
Aged Care Fees and Charges
The aged care fees and charges changed on the 1st of July 2014. You can find a summary of the types of expenses at Aged Care from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount, you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise, the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees, contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Epping Gardens:
- Minimum RAD $450,000
- Maximum RAD $650,000
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily expenses.
Aged Care in Australia
At Heritage Care, we pride ourselves on the service and support offered to guests. We enjoy hearing your stories and forming meaningful friendships as we care for you.
for Epping Gardens
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible