Welcome to Heritage Illawong
Heritage Illawong is nestled in the quiet, peaceful and leafy Sydney suburb of Illawong, located close to the well-known George and Woronora Rivers. Finding the best aged care facility in Sydney for either yourself or a loved one can be a challenging process, But Heritage Care is here to put an end to your worries.
If you’re looking for aged care in Illawong, Heritage Illawong provides quality permanent and respite care, offering 69-beds that consist of spacious single and shared rooms with shared bathrooms. To ensure the safety of our high-care patrons, all rooms have been fitted with call bells.
Committed to providing the highest quality of aged care in Australia, overseeing our nursing homes in Sydney is a professional team of experienced, dedicated and well-trained nursing and care staff. They are attentive to your individual and changing needs on call at any time of the day and night.
Striving to provide a safe, comfortable and friendly environment, Heritage Illawong features a large dining space, multiple lounge areas for all to enjoy, a serene outdoor courtyard with a leafy garden, visiting rooms, a men’s shed, comfortable furnishings and all wonderfully close to local amenities.
We invite you to come and be a part of our close-knit community at Heritage Illawong.
General Manager/Director of Nursing
Contact Heritage Illawong
351 Fowler Road, Illawong, NSW, 2234
m. 0424 834 853
Services and Facilities
Heritage Illawong offers a range of services and facilities unlike any other aged care nursing home in Sydney:
- Excellent nursing care for guests 24-hours, seven days a week
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our commercial kitchen
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- External barbeque areas enhanced by beautiful garden views
Aged Care Fees and Charges
The aged care fees and charges changed on the 1st of July 2014. You can find a summary of the types of expenses at Aged Care from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount, you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise, the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Illawong:
- Single Room + Shared Bathroom – $450,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $410,000
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Aged Care in Australia
At Heritage Care, we pride ourselves on offering the best aged care in Australia with the service and support designed to encourage and inspire. When finding aged care in Sydney, you need to find a friend as well as a carer. We enjoy hearing your stories and forming meaningful friendships as we care for you and accompany you in the latter chapters of your life.
for Heritage Illawong
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible