Are you looking for Short-term respite care for a loved one?
At Heritage Care we offer flexible respite periods dependent on your needs and eligibility. Our Client Services team can help you plan your respite care in advance.
Each of our 11 aged care homes in both Victoria and New South Wales offer high-quality respite accommodation so both carer and resident can achieve the 3 R’s of wellbeing: Rest, Recharge and Recuperate.
We can help you when you need:
- A short break to hit the reset button to maintain your own wellbeing
- To take time away for a holiday with family and friends
- Support and care for a your loved one transitioning from a hospital stay following an accident or illness before moving home
- Professional care to meet a loved one’s declined health condition
- The chance to try a residential aged care home before planning a permanent move
Your loved one will continue to receive high-quality care and attention from our qualified nurses and carers and help them feel at home.
The length of respite care is flexible, planned around your needs and offers an opportunity to experience living in a Heritage Care community. You can access up to 63 days per financial year, with a possibility of extending up to 21 days depending on eligibility.
A stay at Heritage Care includes:
- High-quality, round-the-clock care from experienced nurses and carers
- Complete access to all the services our permanent residents enjoy including nutritious meals at group social dining periods and participation in the lifestyle program
- Opportunity to socialise and relax with other residents to form connections
- Firsthand experience of a welcoming and inclusive Heritage Care community
- Peace of mind for carers knowing their loved one is receiving outstanding care