Aged Care in Bayswater North
Welcome to Heritage Gardens
At Heritage Gardens, our residents’ wellbeing is paramount, and we’re focused on delivering service of the highest quality for permanent, specialised, respite and dementia care.
We offer a range of facilities for our guests, including the theatre, café, library, courtyards, hairdressing salon, lounges and private function room.
Heritage Gardens offers the best aged care in Melbourne. Nestled near the Heathmont Golf Course in Bayswater North, experience a safe and homely environment with close proximity to Bayswater, Wantirna, Boronia, Ringwood and Croydon. Heritage Gardens is easily accessible for families in this region.
Heritage Gardens offers three room types, including the Standard, Deluxe and Premium rooms. Each room has a modern, spacious design, and the scenic ambience of Heritage Gardens promises to deliver an indulgent and leisurely experience.
Finding aged care in Victoria is not a process you have to face alone.
Enquire with Heritage Gardens today.
Contact Heritage Gardens
325-329 Canterbury Road Bayswater North, Vic, 3153
p. 03 9722 5800
f. 03 9738 0667
Client Service Manager
m. 0408 062 460
Services and Facilities
At Heritage Gardens, we offer homestyle aged care with a range of services and facilities, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nurses and aged care providers
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- A four-week seasonal menu that is constantly reviewed by our dietician, offering residents a choice from nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily laundry and cleaning services
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- Newspaper and/or magazine subscriptions to be delivered to consumers rooms
- Pay-TV subscription in consumers’ rooms
- Hairdressing salon available for beautician treatments & massages when sought
- Spacious, natural light-filled lounges including comfortable furniture, heating & cooling, fireplaces, large screen televisions with Foxtel, music & an aquarium
- Our own library containing hundreds of books with a separate area for reading & quiet time
- A café for family and consumers to spend time together
- A fully equipped picture theatre complemented with contemporary seating & a surround sound system
- External barbeque areas enhanced by beautiful garden views
- A private function room for families and consumers to celebrate special occasions, where catering can be ordered from the kitchen
Aged Care Fees and Charges
Aged care fees and charges changed on the 1st of July 2014. You can find a summary of the types of expenses at Aged Care.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount, you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise, the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Gardens:
- Minimum RAD $450,000
- Maximum RAD $750,000
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily expenses.
Aged Care in Australia
At Heritage Care, we pride ourselves on the service and support offered to guests. We enjoy hearing your stories and forming meaningful friendships as we care for you.
for Heritage Gardens
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible