Aged Care in Queanbeyan
Welcome to Heritage Queanbeyan
Heritage Queanbeyan is located in the peaceful suburban surrounds of the NSW southeastern town of Queanbeyan and encapsulates some of the most amazing aged care nursing homes in Sydney. Providing quality permanent and respite care offering 140-beds that consist of single and shared rooms with shared bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning or portable coolers, and single wardrobes. In addition, rooms have been fitted with call bells to ensure the safety of our high-care patrons.
Promising exceptional quality of care, overseeing the home is a professional team of experienced, dedicated and well-trained nurses and aged care providers who are attentive to your individual and changing needs whilst additionally, are also available 24-hours a day.
Committed to providing a safe, comfortable and friendly environment, Heritage Queanbeyan features large lounge-dining spaces for all to enjoy, comfortable furnishings, an outdoor garden and all wonderfully close to local amenities.
A wide range of activities are offered at Heritage Queanbeyan, with a diverse lifestyle and leisure program run throughout the week. Our dedicated Lifestyle team ensure they take the time to get to know you personally, taking all interests into account when planning a monthly rotating activities calendar.
For some of the best aged care facilities in Sydney, we invite you to come and be a part of our close-knit community at Heritage Queanbeyan.
Contact Heritage Queanbeyan
7 Campbell Street, Queanbeyan, NSW, 2620
Admissions and Marketing Manager
m. 0424 834 853
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
Unparalleled to any aged care homes in Sydney, Heritage Queanbeyan offers a fantastic range of services and facilities, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for guests
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- External barbeque areas enhanced by beautiful garden views
Aged Care Fees and Charges
The aged care fees and charges changed on the 1st of July 2014. You can find a summary of the types of expenses at Aged Care from the 1st of July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount, you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise, the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees, contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Queanbeyan:
- Single Room + Private En-suite – $450,000
- Single Room + Shared Bathroom – $440,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Private En-suite – $410,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $400,000
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Aged Care in Australia
At Heritage Care, we pride ourselves on offering the best aged care in Australia with the service and support designed to encourage and inspire. When finding aged care in Sydney, you need to find a friend as well as a carer. We enjoy hearing your stories and forming meaningful friendships as we care for you and accompany you in the latter chapters of your life. For aged care in Queanbeyan, partner with Heritage Care.
for Heritage Queanbeyan
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible