Aged Care in Kingswood
Welcome to Heritage Kingswood
Are you searching for aged care in Kingswood? Heritage Kingswood is perched at the foothills of the glorious and famously known Blue Mountains, and it’s one of the best aged care facilities in Sydney.
A medium-sized residence, Heritage Kingswood provides 77-beds that consist of single and shared rooms with private and shared bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning or ceiling fans and double wardrobes. In addition, to ensure the safety of our high-care patrons, rooms have call bells fitted and floor sensor mats available.
Striving to provide the highest quality of aged care in Australia, overseeing the home is a professional team of experienced, dedicated and well-trained nurses and aged care providers, available 24-hours a day, attentive to your individual and changing needs.
Committed to providing a safe, comfortable and friendly environment, Heritage Kingswood features a large lounge-dining space, an outdoor and internal courtyard, and all wonderfully close and within walking distance of local amenities, café’s, shops and more.
A wide range of activities is offered at Heritage Kingswood, with a diverse lifestyle and leisure program run throughout the week. Our dedicated Lifestyle team ensure they take the time to get to know you personally, taking all interests into account when planning a monthly rotating activities calendar.
Finding a suitable nursing home in Sydney doesn’t have to be a daunting experience. So we invite you to come and be a part of our close-knit community at Heritage Kingswood.
Contact Heritage Kingswood
29 George Street, Kingswood, NSW, 2747
m. 0452 621 158
- Cultural and Spiritual activities
- Daily Activities
- Happy hours
- Music Therapy
- Reading/Book Club
Services and Facilities
Heritage Kingswood is unmatched by any aged care nursing home in Sydney. We offer a range of services and facilities, including:
- Excellent nursing care for guests 24-hours, seven days a week,
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our commercial kitchen
- A four-week seasonal menu that is constantly reviewed by our dietician, offering residents a choice from nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Daily laundry and cleaning services
- A Hairdressing Salon
- Some pets are allowed on the premises
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups.
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- Newspaper and/or magazine subscriptions to be delivered to guests’ rooms
- External barbeque areas enhanced by beautiful garden views
Aged Care Fees and Charges
The aged care fees and charges changed on the 1st of July 2014. You can find a summary of the types of expenses at Aged Care from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount, you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise, the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees, contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Cost and Overview
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Kingswood:
- Single Room + Private En-suite – $400,000
- Single room + Shared Bathroom – $350,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $250,000
No mandatory service fees apply
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Aged Care in Australia
At Heritage Care, we pride ourselves on offering the best aged care in Australia with the service and support designed to encourage and inspire. When finding aged care homes in Sydney, you need to find a friend as well as a carer. We enjoy hearing your stories and forming meaningful friendships as we care for you and accompany you in the latter chapters of your life.
for Heritage Kingswood
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible