Aged Care in Fairfield East
Welcome to Heritage ‘The Manor’
The Manor Fairfield East (formerly known as Villawood Aged Care) is a highly respected, fully accredited, residential aged care nursing home in Sydney, providing 24-hour care and total commitment to its patrons.
Our beautiful brand new wing is now complete at The Manor. We are now taking expressions of interest in our new accommodation.
None surpass the quality of aged care in Fairfield East other than ‘The Manor’. Our vision is to ensure we provide a service that makes a difference to the quality of life for our patrons and our staff are valued for their diverse contributions. The familiarity of relationships between carers and guests is a key element in an enjoyable life for the elderly.
The highly trained and dedicated staff are carefully selected and supported through quality improvement programs. They undergo a rigorous orientation program and continuous education.
For a tour of one of the best aged care facilities in Sydney, ph: (02) 9724 7377. We can accommodate respite and permanent admissions – concessional residents also welcome.
Contact Heritage The Manor
91 Bligh St, Fairfield East, NSW 2165
Activities and Lifestyle
- Fully qualified and committed staff to look after individual requirements – 24 hours a day
- High-level care, permanent & respite
- Carefully planned room layouts to maximise privacy, with a mix of shared and ensuite bathrooms
- Meals cooked on-site and served in one of two dining areas
- Homely and comfortable sitting rooms and rest areas, TV lounges – plenty of room suitable for family gatherings, craft, etc
- Secure gardens with shelter for outdoor sitting options
- Refurbished commercial kitchen and laundry onsite
- Weekly bus trips
- Close to public transport
- Nearby local primary schools enables the opportunity for activities and performances from the school children.
- Handy street parking
- Caters to couples
The Manor is a highly respected, fully accredited, high care residential aged care facility in Sydney, providing 24-hour care and total commitment to its residents.
Our vision is to ensure we provide a service that makes a difference to the quality of life for our guests and our staff are valued for their diverse contributions. The familiarity of relationships between carers and patrons is a key element in an enjoyable life for the elderly.
The staff are well trained in developing care plans that are tailored to support individual needs. Guests have access to comprehensive medical and allied health services, such as physiotherapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dieticians.
Our physiotherapist can develop individual programs for rehabilitation and mobility maintenance whilst our daily active exercise programme promotes healthy living.
The Divisional Therapy staff designs daily lifestyle programs to meet guests’ individual needs and interests. So whether you enjoy exercise, social events, music, games, pet therapy, church services, aromatherapy or bus outings, we have activities that will stimulate your senses and create interest. Our common dining and lounge areas offer access to Foxtel for a wide range of entertainment and space for various activities. Our facility is fully air-conditioned to ensure comfort all year round.
The Manor takes pride in its menu and in-house chefs. The menu is reviewed by a dietician, ensuring a fresh, nutritious, well-balanced menu. We can also cater for special dietary needs. Consumers and their families have input into menu preferences.
Family and friends are always welcome at The Manor. We want everyone to feel at home.
If you would like to learn more about how you can become part of the family at The Manor, please call us at (02) 9724 7377.
Aged Care Fees and Charges
The aged care fees and charges changed on the 1st of July 2014. You can find a summary of the types of expenses at Aged Care from the 1st of July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount, you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise, the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees, contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Pennant Hills:
- Single Room + Private En-suite – $400,000
- Single Room + Shared Bathroom – $280,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared En-suite – $250,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $250,000
No mandatory service fees apply
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Aged Care in Australia
At Heritage Care, we pride ourselves on offering the best aged care in Australia with the service and support designed to encourage and inspire. When finding aged care in Sydney, you need to find a friend as well as a carer. We enjoy hearing your stories and forming meaningful friendships as we care for you and accompany you in the latter chapters of your life.
for Heritage The Manor
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible