Aged Care in Pennant Hills
Welcome to Heritage Pennant Hills
Are you looking for trusted aged care in Pennant Hills? Heritage Pennant Hills is primely located in Sydney’s Metropolitan North-West suburbs, 20 kilometres from the CBD in the local government area of Hornsby Shire. In addition, pennant Hills is located only a short walk to Pennant Hills’ train station, making visits and accessibility unrestricted and convenient.
As one of the best aged care facilities in Sydney, Pennant Hills provides 41-beds consisting of single rooms and shared rooms with shared bathrooms. All rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, double wardrobes and televisions. All rooms have nurse call bells fitted, and if required, floor sensor mats are available to ensure the safety of our high care patrons.
Committed to providing the highest quality of care, our professional team of experienced, dedicated and well-trained nursing and care staff are attentive to your individual and changing needs. Due to local demographics, we additionally ensure that Chinese speaking staff are available 24/7.
Pennant Hills meets local and cultural cuisine dietary needs and preferences by offering a seasonal, rotational menu. All meals are prepared with fresh ingredients on-site daily by our Chef.
Striving to provide a safe, comfortable and friendly environment, Pennant Hills features large lounge-dining spaces for all to enjoy, comfortable furnishings with wide-screen televisions in shared areas and an outdoor courtyard with a garden for those quiet summer days.
Pennant Hills offers a wide range of activities with a diverse lifestyle and leisure program run throughout the week. Our dedicated lifestyle team ensure they take the time to get to know you personally, taking all interests into account when planning a monthly rotating activities calendar.
Finding the ‘right’ aged care nursing home in Sydney is a process you don’t have to approach alone. So we invite you to come and be a part of our close-knit community at Heritage Pennant Hills.
Contact Heritage Pennant Hills
2A The Crescent, Pennant Hills, NSW, 2120
m. 0424 834 853
- Cultural activities
- Happy hours
- Music Therapy, Karaoke
- Cantonese opera
- Yum Cha
Services and Facilities
At Heritage Pennant Hills, we offer a range of services and facilities unrivalled by any aged care home in Sydney.
- Excellent nursing care for guests 24-hours, seven days a week
- The menu is supervised and reviewed by a professional, accredited dietician. Our healthy, tasty Chinese/western cuisine is cooked in-house.
- Chinese channel TV
- Daily laundry and cleaning services
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups.
- Newspaper and/or magazine subscriptions to be delivered to guests’ rooms
- External barbeque areas enhanced by beautiful garden views
Aged Care Fees and Charges
The aged care fees and charges changed on the 1st of July 2014. You can find a summary of the types of expenses at Aged Care from the 1st of July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount, you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise, the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees, contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Pennant Hills:
- Single Room + Private En-suite – $400,000
- Single Room + Shared Bathroom – $280,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared En-suite – $250,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $250,000
No mandatory service fees apply
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Aged Care in Australia
At Heritage Care, we pride ourselves on offering the best aged care in Australia with the service and support designed to encourage and inspire. When finding aged care in Sydney, you need to find a friend as well as a carer. We enjoy hearing your stories and forming meaningful friendships as we care for you and accompany you in the latter chapters of your life.
for Heritage Pennant Hills
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible