Aged Care in Botany
Welcome to Heritage Botany
Heritage Botany is one of the best aged care facilities in Sydney, conveniently located 11 kilometres southeast of the city’s central business district in the Bayside Council region. Heritage Botany offers high quality permanent and respite care, offering 112-beds comprised of single and shared rooms with shared bathrooms. For the comfort of all our guests, each room is equipped with ceiling fans, double wardrobes, heating, nurse call bells and nearby central cooling. Should there be a need, floor sensor mats are available to be placed in each room.
Committed to providing the highest quality of care, overseeing the home is a professional team of experienced, dedicated and well-trained nursing and care staff that are attentive to your individual and changing needs whilst additionally, are available 24-hours a day.
Finding appropriate age care nursing homes in Sydney doesn’t have to be complicated; Heritage Botany strives to provide a safe, comfortable and friendly environment. Heritage Botany features large lounge-dining spaces for all to enjoy, sizeable open activity rooms, comfortable furnishings with wide-screen televisions in common areas, and an outdoor courtyard with a colourful garden for those glorious summer days outside.
A wide range of activities are offered at Heritage Botany with a diverse lifestyle and leisure program run throughout the week. Our dedicated Lifestyle team ensure they take the time to get to know you personally, taking all interests into account when planning a monthly rotating activities calendar.
For personal, engaging, and welcoming age care in Botany, we invite you to come and be a part of our close-knit community at Heritage Botany.
Contact Heritage Botany
31Edgehill Avenue Botany, NSW, 2019
m. 0424 834 853
Services and Facilities
At Heritage Botany, we offer a range of services and facilities unmatched by any age care providers in Sydney, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week, excellent nursing care for patrons
- Freshly prepared, home-style meals in our fully functional commercial kitchen
- Enjoyable morning walks to the nearby reserve after breakfast and additional exercise groups
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more
- External barbeque areas enhanced by beautiful garden views
Aged Care Fees and Charges
The aged care fees and charges changed on the 1st of July 2014. You can find a summary of the types of expenses at Aged Care from the 1st of July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount, you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise, the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees, contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services: www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Heritage Botany:
- Single Room + Shared Bathroom – $429,000
- 2-Bed Shared Room + Shared Bathroom – $399,000
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Aged Care in Australia
At Heritage Care, we pride ourselves on offering the best aged care in Australia with the service and support designed to encourage and inspire. When finding aged care in Sydney, you need to find a friend as well as a carer. We enjoy hearing your stories and forming meaningful friendships as we care for you and accompany you in the latter chapters of your life.
for Heritage Botany
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible