Aged Care In Prahan
Welcome to Chomley House
At Chomley House, we are passionate about offering the highest quality of aged care in Victoria. We care for our patrons through permanent, respite, or dementia care. We provide 24-hour nursing care and a wide range of services for patrons aimed at increasing their experience. Our unique services include family participation in guest care planning, music, crafts and interest groups, exercise classes and a hairdressing salon.
Chomley House is a boutique homestyle aged care facility that can accommodate 37 guests at any given time. The Prahran location provides convenient accessibility for family members in the Windsor, South Yarra, Toorak, Armadale and St Kilda regions. In addition, the patrons have swift access to High Street shopping, the Chapel Street precinct, local parks, private hospitals, and community services.
Chomley House is elegantly designed and provides guests with a tranquil and homely environment.
Client Service Manager
M: 0408 062 460
Services and Facilities
Chomley House delivers the most prestigious age care in Melbourne. There are extensive facilities and a range of services and activities contributed, including:
- high-quality nursing care for guests 24-hours, seven days a week
- A four-week seasonal menu that is constantly reviewed by our dietician, offering guests a choice of nutritious meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings and more
- Assistance for guests to achieve maximum independence
- Guests own choice of visiting doctors
- Specialised care and allied health services
- Integrated family participation in patron care planning
- Music, crafts and interest groups
- Exercise classes and regular outings
- Hairdressing services at our salon
Aged Care Fees and Charges
The aged care fees and charges changed on the 1st of July 2014. You can find a summary of the types of expenses at Aged Care from 1st July 2014.
- If your income and assets are over a certain amount, you may be asked to make an accommodation payment that you agree with the home. Otherwise, the Australian Government will pay for part or all of your accommodation costs.
- The Department of Human Services will advise you if you are required to make an accommodation payment.
- For more information about Commonwealth fees, contact Centrelink or visit these websites:
Department of Human Services www.humanservices.gov.au
My Aged Care www.myagedcare.gov.au
Below we have listed the maximum price (Refundable Accommodation Deposit) you may be asked to pay when entering Chomley House:
- Minimum RAD $450,000
- Maximum RAD $550,000
- Room Suites vary in size, layout and features.
- Room Suite prices vary and are based on the room size, layout and features.
The accommodation pricing quoted is relative to the size, layout, and features of the rooms, and depending on your circumstances, these prices may be negotiable or irrelevant if you are a fully supported resident.
Residents can choose to pay for their accommodation by a Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD), a Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) or a combination of both.
- A Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) is paid as a lump sum amount.
- A Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP) accrues daily.
- A combination payment includes both a partial lump sum and daily payments.
Aged Care in Australia
At Heritage Care, we pride ourselves on offering the best aged care in Australia with the service and support designed to encourage and inspire. We enjoy hearing your stories and forming meaningful friendships as we care for you.
for Chomley House
Please complete the below form and a member of our staff will contact you as soon as possible