About the Job
About the Role
Heritage Care is currently recruiting for Registered Nurses and Assistants in Nursing to join our team at Botany.
We are an innovative and rapidly growing organisation in the aged care sector and believe that to create the best, you require the best people. We are focused on meeting our resident's needs by embodying our core behaviours.?
- Registered Nurses must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in Aged Care
- Assistant in Nursing must have a minimum of 12 months experience in Aged Care
In addition you must have the following:
- Current NDIS check
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Current AHPRA Registration (RN)
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care or similar (AIN)
- Excellent assessment and documentation skills
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to lead others
- Caring attitude with a strong focus on customer service
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
- Computer literacy is essential as documentation is electronic (ecase knowledge desirable)
- Ability to provide 2 professional references
Why Heritage Care?
- Staff awards and recognition program
- Flexibility Work Life balance – Various shifts available
- Free Flu Vaccination Programs
- A safe work environment
- 'Grow your own' development of internal people
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Culturally Diverse Workforce
- Sponsorship Programs???????
- Use our mobile app to enter your availability and accept shifts
Heritage Care was established in 2002 as a provider of residential aged care services of the highest quality.
Integral to the group's philosophy is that our personnel aspire to be the best at what we do, to the benefit of our residents and representatives where quality care is paramount.
Working as part of team of empathetic and caring professionals, you will make a positive impact on the life of our residents with your compassionate, supportive approach that empowers our residents' choices and independence
If you meet the above criteria and are passionate about making a difference in the wider community and making a positive difference in people's lives, we would love to hear from you.
To work at Heritage Care, you will be required to supply proof of work rights, National Disability Worker Screening Check, Evidence of Covid-19 and Flu Vaccinations.
Location – Heritage Botany 31 Edgehill Ave, Botany, NSW 2019
Job Type – Casual
Job Position – Care Staff
Salary – 25 – 45
Position Close Date – 24/08/2022
Name – Reception at Botany
Phone – 02 9316 9544
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org